We're hiring — Junior Front-end Developer 8th January 2019
We’re looking for a Junior Front-end Developer to join our growing team. The role represents an opportunity to work on highly crafted digital products, both general websites as well as online stores.
Working alongside our Creative Director, the ideal candidate will learn and grow with the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with a small, talented team of designers and developers to bring brands to life on screen.
You should also be organised and feel comfortable managing your own time and projects from start to finish.
Your skillset should include:
- A good understanding of HTML, CSS & responsive web design.
- An understanding of cross-browser & device testing, being able to diagnose & fix issues.
- A basic understanding of user experience and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- Basic understanding of MySQL and PHP.
Additionally, knowledge of the following would be a bonus:
- The Adobe suite of products (particularly Illustrator).
- Previous experience using Craft CMS and/or Shopify.
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and its importance in modern website design.
Examples of your work and covering emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject title ‘Junior Front-end Developer application’ and limit attached files to no more than 10MB.
All applications should be received no later than 8th February 2019. No agencies please.